Tuesday, May 8, 2012


This video timed out earlier so I loaded it as for viewing it on a phone.  Hopefully it will be clear enough for you.  As you see, the littler pups are catching up in size ~ and I cut the coats down on some of the puppies who looked black but are, in fact, brindle!  They are all doing well and are now taking little trips around the yard and spending the warm days in the big puppy pen by the front door on our farmhouse.  You can see their reactions to a door being slammed (accidently, oops!) and to a truck driving down the road.  I am starting to see some little changes in their personalities and am, overall, pleased with them.  Next week I will be doing puppy testing and that will give me more information about which puppy goes where - - for now, we will watch them closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment