Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Logistics!

I've had a few folks inquire about logistics this week.  First, the puppies who are being sent via the airlines can leave anytime after May 22.   I do have a dog trial on Saturday, May 26 so we would need to work around the schedule on that date if you were thinking of the weekend.  Otherwise, I would suggest having the pups arrive on a week day when the staff at the airport is full -- so Friday, May 25?  I can work on those arrangements closer to when the pups leave but for the moment, those are my thoughts.

If you are a more local family (Nikki, Erica, Kirk, Becky) you are welcome to come the weekend prior when they are 7.5 weeks old.  We will have done the puppy tests that mid-week and will have a good idea which puppies are going where.  Trouble will have been done nursing them for quite a while and will likely be glad to see them and their needle sharp teeth away from her! 

For now, they are still sleeping MOST of the time, but have begun to play with little soft toys and are climbing up a little ramp, enjoy interacting with one another and me.  They will be more and more fun as time goes on now!



No comments:

Post a Comment